Matrix Systems Automotive Finishes
What is Matrix System?Matrix System Automotive Finishes, founded 30 years ago, was the first aftermarket automotive paint manufacturer to successfully formulate, manufacture, distribute, and bring to market a complete line of advanced technology paint and coating systems to professional refinishers nationwide to reduce the cost of automotive finishes. Today, they are a premium manufacturer of clearcoats, primers, reducers, intermix system toners, pearls, and companion products.
Matrix System at a Glance
- Our products are manufactured in a 52,000 square foot modern production facility located in Commerce Township, MI
- 1 million gallons of product are produced annually
- $4 million of modern production paint equipment
- 7 bulk tanks for high moving resins and solvents in addition to 14 mixing tanks on electronic load cells that are hard piped to the filling lines
- 7 automated filling lines with batch coding systems and automated labeling systems
- A highly specialized Research & Development team with over 150 years of experience in the coatings field
- A Color Design team, who is responsible for matching straight shades, metallics, special effects, and new OEM colors
Kelley's Paint is the only local collision shop to offer the complete line of Matrix System automotive finishes.